7 Personal Development Tools to Help You Create the Life You Want
In your quest for personal development, have you considered technology that could help? Regardless of the area of your life that you’d like to develop, there’s likely a website or mobile application to assist you in fulfilling your potential.
Examine these web resources and use them to grow into the person you want to be:
1. TED. TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a non-profit website where individuals can go to watch videos on a variety of different topics. Their slogan is “ideas worth spreading.” And there’s even an app.
* If you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, and an impressive list of talented speakers presenting first-hand information, TED will provide all these things for you.
2. Mindbloom. Mindbloom is a website that aims to help you enhance your life. Whatever area you want to work on, you can include as part of a “tree” you build for free.
* Deepen your relationship with others. Get a grip on anger management. Find a different job. Increase motivation to exercise consistently. Complete college or the training you need for advancement.
* Watching your tree grow on Mindbloom while you achieve life’s greatest milestones is exciting and fun.
3. Udemy. If you want knowledge, Udemy has it. Regardless of the subject you want to study, Udemy likely offers at least one course in it. Some courses are free, like “An Entrepreneur’s Checklist,” “How to Negotiate Salary,” and “Astronomy-State of the Art.”
* Other more extensive courses range in price from $35 to $500. Many are under $100.
4. Lumosity. Lumosity is a brain training website that is developed and maintained by neuroscientists. The goal of Lumosity is to enhance cognitive functioning by providing various brain games. Wouldn’t you like to increase your brain power?
* Lumosity can help you if you want to increase your attention span or sharpen your memory. A basic membership is free while a premium membership will cost you.
5. 43 Things. Another great website is 43 Things, which allows you to list the goals you hope to accomplish and then give and receive support with others through the website, all for free. So, if you want to increase your water intake, finish your Ph.D., or become more financially competent, you can do it all with the help and support of others on 43 Things.
6. Vision Board Deluxe. The Vision Board Deluxe app by Happy Tapper helps you create your life vision on a smartphone or electronic tablet. It’s exciting to design a collage of what you hope your life will look like in the future.
* Look at your board each day to spur on your day-to-day efforts to construct the life you want. Draw up the existence you seek with Vision Board.
7. Pinterest. What can we say? If you’re a student of Pinterest, you’ve already been touched by it in some way. Pinterest provides amazing exposure to unique ideas, stories, and photos.
* Regardless of your interest, there are others on Pinterest posting photos and stories related to it. Pinterest is free online, but the app may cost $2.99 or less.
Living a conscious life means having your eyes and ears open to all the opportunities around you. Today’s technology expands your ability to enhance your life for greater personal satisfaction and a renewed interest in creating the life you desire.