Welcome to Coachflix
This page is designed to give you a step-by-step guide on how to make the most of your Coachflix experience.
1. Familiarise Yourself with Coachflix
The home page within Coachflix consists of four main boxes to get you started:
- The first box is Daily Group Classes: Schedule. This is where you will be able to see a calendar view of upcoming group classes and either register for them; and/or add them to your Google or iPhone Calendar. This calendar is updated at the start of each month.
- The second box is the Monthly Lesson. This is where we release special lessons, each month, around a particular theme that you are welcome to work through at your own pace.
- The third box is The Vault. This is where you can access the replays of our most popular classes and live coaching calls. Classes are added to The Vault daily.
- The fourth box is Ask a Coach. This is where you can ask a self-coaching or business question and have it answered by one of our certified life coaches. All questions are responded to within 1-2 business days.
We recommend taking a quick look around each of them to familiarise yourself.
2. Schedule Your Group Classes Each Month
At the beginning of every month, choose what classes you would like to attend live by heading to the Daily Group Classes: Schedule.
Depending on what you are interested in, you can pick and choose what you would like to attend - there is no pressure to attend them all! For some of the classes, you will need to register in advance.
If you would like to recieve reminders for a class, make sure you add the class or series to your Google or iPhone Calendar.
3. Join a 12-Step Coaching Model Series
If you are new to Coachflix, we suggest joining one of the 12-Step Coaching Model series. This is a unique 13-week coaching program, led by one of our certified coaches, that helps you to achieve change in any area of your life.
A new 12-Step Coaching Model Series starts every month, and you must begin with the Introductory Session.
4. Watch the Monthly Lessons
If you are interested in doing some additional learning at your own pace, work through the modules within the Monthly Lessons. A new topic or theme will be released each month to further enhance your self-coaching skills.
5. Ask a Question Anytime
If you have a self-coaching question that you'd like answered by one of our certified life coaches, then do so in our Ask a Coach section. This is an excellent place for you to get confidential answers and also read through other questions and answers from clients and coaches.
5. Catch Up on Previous Classes
If you missed attending a live group class and want to watch any of the recordings, head to The Vault to catch up. Again, there is no pressure to watch them all - pick one area that you're passionate about to focus on at a time.
For any other questions in relation to your Coachflix experience, please reach out to our Student Support Team on email@example.com or call 0424 278 522.