- Feb 28 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ICF Mentor Coaching – 8 Week Program
In this collaborative and dialogued online series, undertake coaching and feedback in practical coachings session to increase your coaching capabilities, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
When joining these classes, please note that you are expected to coach, be coached and provide feedback to other students coaching. You will not be marked competent against the ICF Core Competencies unless you have coached and been a client at least once during this 8-week program and have attended all 8 sessions. Once you have completed the program and achieved competency, you can use 7 hours in this program towards the 10 hours of Mentor Coaching required for initial credentialing with the ICF.
This program is only available to Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Master Practitioner of Life Coaching students. However, to participate in this program, you will need to have passed the following trainings:
- Coach Mastery
- Advanced Coach Mastery
- NLP Practitioner Training
And completed the following assessments:
- 50 x sessions of coaching completed and documented on the ICF Coaching Log (each session is to be a minimum of 20 minutes)
- 1 x ICF self-assessment of one of your own coaching sessions
- 1 x audio recording of a coaching session that demonstrates at least 1 ICF Core Competency (recording is to be a minimum of 20 minutes); and
- Submitted 1 x invoice from one paying client
These assessments must be submitted to the Student Support Team at email@example.com and it is only once you have passed your Diploma assessments, that you will be eligible for the ICF Mentoring Program. This is to ensure that you can get the most of out the program and to provide you with the best chance of receiving competency.
To express your interest in joining this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org