Download the complete course guide now
Research shows that a commitment to excellence, positive self-talk, internal imagery, anxiety-management, and harmonious teams are all high-predictors of peak performance.
This program will equip you with coaching tools, NLP skills and techniques to confidently help create ALL of this and more — and facilitate real transformation in the performance of your clients.
Not only that, but you will have the freedom to create your own schedule, enjoy an uncapped income, and positively impact YOUR life, too.
If you're passionate about excellence and excited about helping your clients to perform their BEST - then this program could be perfect for you.
Download your FREE Peak Performance Coach Guide now
When you train in Peak Performance Coaching with The Life Coaching College, you’ll have robust skillsets, tools and systems to help your clients:
- Maintain a narrow focus of attention
- Fulfill their potential
- Perform at their best
- Be more productive (giving more time for other pursuits in life, too! #balance)
- Achieve exceptional functioning
- Feel entirely in control, relaxed and confident
- Improve their self-talk
- Create optimal functioning within a team
… So your clients can perform their best, reach their goals faster, and experience more "wins" professionally, personally, or in sport.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn proven and practical coaching tools and systems they can TRUST to get incredible results; and
- Anyone who wants to train as a Coach, and specialise in Peak Performance — whether it be with individuals, teams, in schools, in sport, in sales, in entrepreneurship, and business.
Are you ready to kickstart your brand new coaching business — and experience more freedom and fulfillment in your work?
Download your FREE Course Guide
More about the Life Coaching College Australia
Our approach is based on decades and decades of coaching experience. We’re known for our powerful in-person trainings — with expert teachers and trainers — designed to uplevel your coaching skills and confidence, fast.
We run over 500 coach trainings across Australia each year; we’re the only Coaching School offering training in four states: Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia and Queensland - and we’ve trained over 15,000 members in the last 10 years.