The Practitioner of Coaching is a short course, designed to provide you with the foundations of becoming a successful coach and attracting your first clients.
It is ideal for anyone seeking an introduction to coaching with limited time to study or for those wanting to develop their coaching skills for their current career.
With an introduction to NLP, personal development and questioning techniques, the Practitioner of Coaching Program will enable you to commence coaching or utilise the skills learnt straight after your first live training weekend.
To attain a Practitioner of Coaching certification, students will be required to complete:
- 36 hours of face-to-face training* in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth.
- 9 hours of online training
* If required, the face-to-face training component of the Practitioner of Coaching can be completed online. Speak to a Course Advisor today to find out more.
Face-to-Face Course Units:
- CM001 - Coaching Mastery (16 hours over 2 days)
- ACM001 - Advanced Coaching Mastery (16 hours over 2 days)
View the face-to-face course unit dates for 2020 here.
Online Course Units:
- MTT001 - Matrix Therapies Training
- MFE001 - Masculine & Feminine Energy
- NLP001 - NLP Modelling
- NLP002 - Introduction to NLP
All students in the Practitioner of Coaching will also have full access to the online Learning Portal, which contains over 200-course units on 1:1 coaching, client attraction and personal development.
On completion of the Practitioner of Coaching Program, you will be ready to help clients within a 1:1 setting change in any area of their life.
Using simple coaching tools, you will be able to open up deep and meaningful dialogues with your clients about:
- How they view and experience different situations
- How they identify what is important to them; and
- How they change their actions to achieve better results
You will also be provided with the framework and confidence to create, package and sell various coaching programs to your clients.
Students who complete the Practitioner of Coaching can claim Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). These hours can be applied towards individual credentialing with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The Practitioner of Coaching is $4,997 to complete. All students can select from two different payment options, including:
Pay in Full:
If you pay for the Practitioner of Coaching up-front in full, you'll benefit from a 10% discount off the total course fee. When you pay in full, we don't have to spend extra money on administration for tasks such as payment plan processing. Instead, we get to pass this saving onto you in the form of a discount.
Interest-Free Payment Plan:
You can pay for your course in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. By paying in instalments, you can schedule your payments around your regular outgoings and get ahead without breaking the bank. The Life Coaching College payment plans are interest-free.
Need some advice?
Book a 15-minute Discovery Call with one of our experienced Course Advisors to get your questions answered.