Master Practitioner of Life Coaching
Self-Paced ICF-Accredited Coaching Course
The Master Practitioner of Life Coaching encompasses all of the courses at The Life Coaching College into one incredible course and enables you to work with a range of clients in a range of niches.
About The Master Practitioner of Life Coaching
The Master Practitioner of Coaching utilises a combination of face-to-face and online training to offer the most incredible range
of outcome-focused training in Australia.
Recognised by the International Coaching Federation, the Master Practitioner of Coaching will cover the 12-Step Coaching Model, Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Master Hypnosis and Speakers Training. You will also study popular coaching niches, including Peak Performance Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Leadership & Executive Coaching and Kids & Parents Coaching.
Emerging as a coaching master, you will have all the resources you need to transform your own life, create a sustainable coaching business, and significantly help others.
What You'll Learn
45 Days of Face-to-Face Training + Online Learning
To obtain your Master Practitioner of Life Coaching certification, you will be required to undertake a combination of face-to-face and/or online training at your own pace, in conjunction with online and practical coaching assessments.
The face-to-face units for the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching include:
- CM001 - Coach Mastery (2 Days)
- ACM001 - Advanced Coach Mastery (2 Days)
- HPT001 - How to Train a High Performing Team (1 Day)
- DISC001 - DISC Profiling Coach Training (1 Day)
- EIT001 - How to Train an Emotionally Intelligent Team (1 Day)
- RC001 - Relationship Coaching (1 Day)
- KC001 - Kids Coaching (1 Day)
- PC001 - Parents Coaching (1 Day)
- NLP002 - NLP Practitioner Training with Timeline Technique (7 Days)
- NLP004 - Master NLP Practitioner Training (9 Days)
- HYP002 - Certified Hypnosis Training (3 Days)
- KYP001 - Kids Hypnosis (2 Days)
- MHYP001 - Master Hypnosis for Coaches (6 Days)
- CMS001 - Coach Marketing Summit (1 Day)
- PST001 - Public Speakers Training (6 Days)
Start Your Own Coaching Business
Upon completing the Master Practitioner of Coaching, you will be ready to utilise your coaching skills in both employed and
self-employed environments. With the knowledge and skills to help any client, you will have everything you need to build a coaching business that grows with you even as you evolve or change direction. Over the course of 18-24 months, you will learn how to:
- Master the art of powerful questioning and active listening
- Facilitate change and create elite outcomes in any area of a client’s life through advanced NLP techniques
- Help a client overcome trauma and past patterns that no longer serve them
- Reframe a client’s thoughts and feelings into positive change through Master Hypnosis
- Employ mindset strategies to help clients perform to the best of their abilities
- Work with various organisations and employees to create high-performing teams
- Use different tools and techniques to guide both singles and couples towards successful relationships; and
- Engage with families and children to improve their emotional and mental wellbeing
You will also be provided with the framework and confidence to create, package and sell various coaching programs to your clients through comprehensive sales, marketing and public speaking training. A website template will be built for you, so you can begin actively attracting clients online as soon as you have finished the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching.
When you enrol in the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching, you will:
All of your Diploma of Life Coaching course materials will be delivered physically to your address within the 7-10 business days of your enrolment.
Our online learning portal has over 200+ classes on Personal Development, NLP, Hypnosis, Positive Psychology and Business for you to sink your teeth into.
One of our certified coaches will personally take you through a 12-week coaching program so you can see first-hand how our successful coaching models can help you (and future clients!) achieve change in any area of life.
Our Facebook Group has over 1,500+ life coaches within it, which means you'll be surrounded by an incredible community of like-minded and passionate people. They're there to support your goals, champion your dreams and celebrate your successes.
Each weekday, you can jump onto a live group coaching session with one of our certified trainers to gain a variety of personal development, business, marketing and coaching skills.
To help embed your learning and practice your coaching skills, you'll have the chance to team up with another new student to coach one another, provide encouragement and guide each other towards mastery.
Frequently Asked Questions
After completing the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching, you will receive many certificates to demonstrate your coaching mastery. This includes within the coaching fields of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Master Hypnosis and Speakers Training. In addition, you will also receive certificates for pieces of training within Peak Performance Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Leadership & Executive Coaching and Kids & Parents Coaching.
You can also claim Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which can then be applied towards individual credentialing with the International Coach Federation (ICF). ICF accreditation is the only internationally recognised professional coaching accreditation and is the gold standard for professionally trained coaches worldwide. Coaches who have ICF credentials belong to a self-regulating community of elite coaches who ensure accountability to their clients and the coaching industry overall.
The face-to-face trainings for the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching take place within our training venues in either Melbourne,
Sydney, Brisbane or Perth. As a student, you will attend the training venue that is in your state. All training venues can be found here.
|There are no prior learning requirements to enrol in the Master Practitioner of Life Coaching course. You just need to bring an enthusiastic attitude, a passion for helping others and a willingness to learn more about yourself!|
What Our Students Say
"In the first 10 months of setting up my coaching business, I earned $100,000 and now I am routinely earning double that amount each year."
Student at The Life Coaching College
"The great advantage of The Life Coaching College is that they are really big on helping you to not only become qualified but to market your business and put yourself out there. I think that's often a missing gap for people once they become a certified life coach."
Student at The Life Coaching College